Many Android mobile phone users are not careful to delete their SMS text messages and Contacts, or lost photos and videos after restoring factory settings, flashing ROM, rooting, etc., from SD cards inside Android mobile phone.After formatting the the SD card on your Android,you may lost photos from the SD card on your Android phone.Please don’t worry now! Wondershare Data Recovery for Android is the a powerful recovery tool for Android users to recover lost SMS, Contacts, Photos and Video from Android phones,like Samsung, HTC, LG, Motorola, Sony,Huawei,ZTE,ect.
Data Recovery for Android can help you directly scan and recover SMS, contacts, photos & video from Android phones.After connected to the Android phone to computer,it can scan your device automatically,you can recover photos,Gallery and video from SD cards inside Android devices to a computer,or Recover deleted contacts, including names, numbers, Email & addresses, and export in HTML, vCard and CSV to PC; Recover sent & received messages, and export in HTML to PC for easy reading and printing.If you use Samsung, HTC, LG, Motorola, Sony, Huawei or ZTE,please free download this Android phone data recovery,and keep you important/Valuable data safe!
1. Directly recover deleted SMS text messages and contacts from Android phone
2. Retrieve photos,gallery and video lost due to deleting, restoring factory settings, flashing ROM, rooting, etc., from SD cards inside Android devices
3. Preview & selectively recover messages, contacts and photos before recovery
4. Support multiple Android phones and tablets, Samsung, HTC, LG, Motorola, Sony, Huawei,ZTE,ect. (check the list here)
Use Guides&Screenshoots Key Features of the latest version
Wondershare Data Recovery for Android is the World’s 1st Data Recovery Software for Android Smartphones,it can help you recover SMS, Contacts, Photos and Video on Android mobile phone.
Step1. Connect your device to Computer
After launching Android Data Recovery, you'll get the primary window below. Please connect your Android device to the computer via a USB cable.
Note: You'd better connect one device at a time, and make sure your Android phone is available for Wondershare Dr.Fone for Android (check the list here).
Step2. Enable USB debugging
Now you need to enable USB debugging on your device. Follow the detailed expression in the window to set it now.
1) For Android 2.3 or earlier: Enter "Settings" < Click "Applications" < Click "Development" < Check "USB debugging"
2) For Android 3.0 to 4.1: Enter "Settings" < Click "Developer options" < Check "USB debugging"
3) For Android 4.2 or newer: Enter "Settings" < Click "About Phone" < Tap "Build number" for several times until getting a note "You are under developer mode" < Back to "Settings" < Click "Developer options" < Check "USB debugging'
Note: If you have enabled USB debugging on your device before, you can skip this step.
Step3. Begin to analyzing the data on your device
After you get the USB debugging down, the program begins to connect your device. Click "Start" to analyze the data on your device.
Note: Before starting, please make sure that the battery is more than 20%, to ensure a complete scan.
After your device is detected, you need to allow the program super user authorization on the screen of your device. Just click "Allow" when the message pops out on your device’s screen.
Step4. Ready to scan your device for data on it
Now your device has been successfully detected. Click "Start" to scan it. Do not disconnect your device during the scan, or the scan will fail.
Step5. Preview and recover
The scan will take you a while. After that, you can preview all recoverable data found in the scan result one by one. Actually, the current messages, contacts, photos and video are also scanned out in the result. Deleted SMS and contacts are shown in red. You can separate them by the color.
After preview, mark those you want and click "Recover" to save them on your computer. As to contacts, you can save them in CSV, vCard or HTML format; to messages, save them in CSV or HTML format.
Free download Android Data Recovery and Try:
What's New of the latest Version