Many people use Samsung mobile phone,and Samsung Galaxy Ace is one of the most popular Model of Samsung Galaxy.How to restore lost data from Galaxy Ace?After restoring factory settings, flashing ROM, rooting..you may lost data on your Samsung Ace.After formatting the the SD card on your Galaxy Ace,you may lost photos,videos from the SD card on your Samsung phone.Wheather there is a way to recover SMS,contact,photo,video from Samsung Galaxy Ace?
Restore deleted Undelete Beta is a recovery in the phone memory or SD card accidentally deleted any file, need root privileges.
Recover deleted (UNDELETE Beta) v2.0 for Samsung Galaxy Ace of this software introduction, want to learn more quickly, try to download!
Samsung Galaxy Ace Data Recovery can help you directly scan and recover SMS, contacts, photos, video and more directly from Samsung tablets or Samsung Galaxy phones.After connected to the Samsung phone to computer,it can scan your device automatically,you can recover photos,Gallery and video from SD cards.
There are two ways for you to recover deleted data from your Samsung Galaxy Ace: "Directly scan and recover lost data from Samsung Galaxy Ace", or "Recover data from SD Card for Samsung"(Recover Lost Photos and Video from SD Card) to get photos back. Next, let's check detailed steps below.
Step 1. Connect your Galaxy Ace to a computer
After run the Android data recovery software on your compuer,you will see the main interface of the software,and then connect the Samsung Galaxy Ace to a computer.
Step 2. Enable USB debugging on your Samsung Galaxy Ace
If you didn't launch your device's USB debugging, you need to do it now. If you did, just skip it. Three ways provides for you to enable USB debugging on devices with different Android OS.
1) For Android 2.3 or earlier: Enter "Settings" < Click "Applications" < Click "Development" < Check "USB debugging"
2) For Android 3.0 to 4.1: Enter "Settings" < Click "Developer options" < Check "USB debugging"
3) For Android 4.2 or newer: Enter "Settings" < Click "About Phone" < Tap "Build number" for several times until getting a note "You are under developer mode" < Back to "Settings" < Click "Developer options" < Check "USB debugging"
4) For Android 5.0 or newer: Tap "Settings" > "About Phone" to tap "Build number" seven times for "You are now a developer!" signal. Then, move to "Settings" > "Developer options" to turn on "USB debugging"
Step 3. Start to analyze your Samsung Galaxy Ace,and scan lost files
Beginning to analyze and scan your Galaxy Ace devices,and shows all of the lost files to you, so you can click the green button "Start" begin to analyze your Samsung devices to scan lost photo, video, contacts and SMS messages.
Then, please click "Allow" button on the screen to let the Android data recovery scan your Samsung Galaxy after analyzing it. After that, back to the recovery tool, click "Start" to begin scanning your Samsung Galaxy Ace.
Step 4. Start to analyze your Samsung Galaxy Ace
Complete scan your lost data on Samsung Galaxy Ace, then you can preview all lost files, including photos, contacts and SMS. If you need to recover all lost files, please click "Recover" button. What's more, you can preview them before you recover.
Recover deleted Contact&SMS from Samsung Galaxy Ace
Tips : Please don't not save the recovered files on your cell phone or the memory card that into your Samsung Ace again.In order to prevent data coverage,you must to save them on your computer or other external storage devices. If you want to transfer the recoveryed files to your Samsung Galaxy Ace, Android Mobile Phone Manager is highly recommended which lets you transfer or manage text SMS messages, photos, contacts, videos, apps, etc. on your Android device.
More information of Android Data Recovery
Data Recovery for Android is the world's first Android Data Recovery which support directly recover SMS, contacts from Android Phone,it also recover photos & video on Android.Key features of Wondershare Data Recovery for Andoird:
1. Automatically scan your Android device after connected to the PC
2. Recover sent & received SMS text messages, and export in HTML to PC for easy reading and printing
3. Retrieve deleted contacts, including names, numbers, Email & addresses, and export in HTML, vCard and CSV to PC
4. Regain photos and video lost due to deleting, restoring factory settings, flashing ROM, rooting, etc., from SD cards inside Android devices
5. Support multiple Android phones and tablets, like Samsung, HTC, LG, Motorola, and so forth
Tips: If you only want to recover lost files from SD card, you can use Photo Recovery software, or Photo Recovery for Mac.to get back photo, video and music files from SD card. What's more, this photo recovery not only supports recover lost data from SD card,but also can help you recstore data from computer, or other storage devices.
Related Use Guides:
Recover SMS Contact Photo Video from Samsung Galaxy
How to Recover Contacts SMS Photos Video from Samsung Galaxy Note
Directly recover SMS contacts photos video on Android
How to transfer data between Android,iPhone and Nokia?
How to Recover SMS,contacts,photos & video from Android Phone