Many iPhone fans like taking photos with iPhone 6/5S/5/4S/4,because it’s HD pixels,and you can take different effects and different picture styles with the iPhone devices.The iPhone also allows you take great panoramic photos,however,you can take different roles in a picture.Finally, panorama images allow you to get creative in ways that wouldn’t be possible otherwise. Have you ever wanted to have the same person casually appear in your photo twice? With panorama photos you can do exactly that…
This image was taken in Copenhagen using the iPhone’s built-in panorama feature. I started the capture on the left side of the image and told my friend to remain perfectly still. As soon as he was out of the frame, he walked around me from behind and stopped to the right of me, where he once again remained still so that I could finish the panorama.
In a word,the iPhone's HD camera can provide you fantastic effect, you can take photos in a more vivid and actual way, that is why photos are regarded as a companion to record your life at any moment. However, there always are unexpected scenes happening when taking photos with iPhone. Once the photos are deleted after the system updates or unintentionally by yourselves, you may be at a loss without your memory.
| Way 1: Recover Deleted Photos on iPhone With Dr.Fone iOS Data Recovery
Way 2: Recover Lost Photos from iPhone with FoneLab iOS Data Recovery
Delete Photos on iPhone or Lost Potos on your iPhone?
As we know, some people may accidentally delete photos on their iPhone, if those photos are very important that they want to recover delete photos from iPhone. Once delete photos on your iPhone by careless,please don’t worry! You still have chance to scan and restore deleted photos on iPhone,today we talk about how to recover iPhone lost or deleted photos:
As a matter of fact, there are two ways for you to restore your deleted photos from iPhone.
1. You need a third-party ios data tool to directly scan and recover deleted or lost photos from your iPhone(next we introduce to your two poweful iPhone data recovery).
2. If you've synced your iPhone with iTunes, you also can regain your deleted photos by extracting your iTunes backup file.
The First iPhone Data Recovery: Recover Deleted Photos on iPhone With Dr.Fone iOS Data Recovery
The Dr.Fone iPhone Data Recovery and Dr.Fone iPhone Data Recovery(Mac),both are designed to help iPhone/iPad/iPod touch users to recover deleted files from iPhone, iPad directly.With this powerful iPhone data recovery program,you can not only scan and recover deleted photos from iPhone, iPad directly,but also restore lost contacts, text messages, videos, notes and more from iOS devices in three ways: directly scan and recover lost photos from iPhone; extract and restore iPhone lost data from iTunes backup files; and download/recover lost iPhone data from iCloud(If your iPhone was lost or stolen,you can restore data from iTunes and iCloud back). You can download it to have a try, and you will find out that all your data including whatsapp, messages, contacts, notes, videos, etc. can be restored with this powerful ios data recovery software.
Download the free trial version below and follow the detailed steps to recover your lost photos from iPhone.
Tips: This iOS Data Recovery works well with iPhone 6S(plus), iPhone 6/6 Plus/5S/5C/5/4S/4/3GS, iPod touch 5/4, iPad mini, iPad with Retina display, The new iPad and iPad 2/1,even iPad Pro.
Step 1: Run the program and connect your iPhone
iPhone Data Recovery allows you to directly scan and recover photos from iPhone 4 and iPhone 3GS. For iPhone 6 Plus/6/5s/5c/5/4s, you need to follow the 2nd solution.
Run the program on your computer and connect your iPhone (eg. iPhone 4) to the computer. You'll see the main window as follows.
Step 2: Enter the device's scanning mode and scan it
Before you perform recovery, you ought to enter the system of your iPhone. According to the following steps:
1. Hold your iPhone and click the "Start" button.
2. Press the "Home" and "Power" buttons at the same time when you click "Start", then hold them for exactly 10 seconds.
3. After 10 seconds, you can release the "Power" button and keep pressing the "Home" button for another 15 seconds.
When you're told that you've successfully entered the system, the program will automatically scan your iPhone for data on it as follows.
Step 3: Preview and restore deleted photos from iPhone
When the scan is finished, you can preview all found data in categories. To preview your photos, you can choose Photo Stream or Camera Roll . Not only those deleted, but also includes those Photo Stream still on your iPhone. If you only want to get those deleted photos back, you can refine the result by sliding the button in the red area on the interface below, to only display deleted items. Then mark those photos you want and click "Recover" to save them on your computer.
As you can see, the data you find there contains deleted and existing items. If you only want deleted photos, you can use the button on the top to separate them: Only display the deleted items.
Note: If you want to import recovered photos back to your iPhone, you can use iPhone Data Manager or iPhone Data Manager for Mac, which allows you to do it in a few seconds.
The Second iPhone Data Recovery: Recover Lost Photos from iPhone with FoneLab iOS Data Recovery
FoneLab iOS Data Data Recovery and FoneLab iOS Data Recovery for Mac,both Supports Recover iPhone Pictures Under Various Data Loss Situations:
- Recover deleted photos on iPhone due to tap the wrong button and deleted all photos on iPhone by mistake.
- Restore iPhone photos lost due to your iPhone was broken or water damaged by liquid like milk, juice, etc.
- Reset your iPhone to factory settings without backup and cause lost iPhone photos? iPhone data recovery can help you scan and recover iPhone pictures after reset to factory settings.
- iPhone was infected by virus or malware.
- Get back iPhone data once your iPhone stuck in recovery mode.
- Failed jailbreak or iOS upgrade cause lost photos? Don’t worry,the ios data recovery allows you restore lost photos from iPhone after iOS upgrading or jailbreaking.
- iPhone was lost or stolen,and you can retrieve lost iPhone photos from iTunes/iCloud backup.
In additional,the FoneLab iPhone Data Recovery not only allows you restore lost photos from iPhone and iPad,but also can help you recover other lost data from iPhone 6/6 Plus/5s/5c/5/4S, iPad 4/3/2/Air, iPad mini/mini 2 and iPod touch,like Contacts, Text Messages, Call History, Calendar, Notes, Reminders, Safari Bookmark and WhatsApp data.
Tips: The recovery process is simple and easy, allowing you to find back your important data from iPhone/iPad in just a few minutes.
This use guide teach you how to recover lost iPone photos from iTunes backup,you can also directly scan and restore deleted pictures from your iPhone 6s/6/5S/5/4S/4 directly.
1. You need to download and install Fonelab on your computer. For Mac users, install the Mac version.
2. Under Recover from iTunes Backup File column, select the device where the photos are lost or deleted. Then tap Start to start scanning the iTunes files.
3. After scanning, all the backups are listed under different categories. Click Camera Roll or Photo Stream and all the recoverable photos are shown to you.
4. Actually all the pictures can be previewed in the right column. But if you want to watch more clearly, double click the picture and view it in the Photo Viewer.
5. Uncheck what you don't want to recover and click the Recover button. You will get the deleted photos back in seconds.
Directly scan and restore deleted photos from iPhone(Screenshoot):
Free download the FoneLab iPhone Data Recovery and restore your iPhone lost photos:
Tips: If you lose your iPhone, or not bring the cable along with you, you need to restore the lost and deleted photos from iTunes backup. As long as you have synced your Apple device with iTunes before the photos are lost or deleted, if you want to recover lost contacts, sms, notes, call history,ect from iTunes backup files,you need’t connect the iPhone device to computer,and directly extract lost iPhone contents from iTunes,you can find what you want from iTunes backup follow the same steps.