Many new Google Pixel phone users would like to take a lot of photos and videos in their daily life and store them on the Pixel phone. Have you ever accidentally deleted your photos, videos and other media files from Pixel or Pixel XL, or lost photos due to restoring factory settings, flashing ROM, rooting? Don't worry! Android Photos Recovery can help you recover Google Pixel deleted photos in a simple and secure way.
Not only retrieve photos, videos, music and other media files on Google Pixel phone, Android Data Recovery also can can help you restore contacts, SMS, WhatsApp photos & videos, WhatsApp messages and other App data deleted or lost due to other reasons from various mobile phones.What’s more,the Android File Recovery also allows other Android users recover media from the phone directly,like Samsung Galaxy S7/S6/S5,Note 4/Note 5,HTC One M10/M9, LG, Nexus, Huawei P9/P8, M9/M8 and other brand of Android phone,if you use iPhone,please use this iPhone Photo Recovery to scan and retrieve pictures on your iPhone 7/6S/6/SE/5S/5.
Download Android Data Recovery and have a try to recover your lost data.
Note: Once you deleted photos and videos from your Google Pixel, don't take any new photo, videos or transfer new documents to your phone, because those deleted files will be overwritten by new data.
Step 1. Run Android Data Recovery and connect Google Pixel to computer
Download, install and run Android Data Recovery on your computer. Connect your Google Pixel phone to computer via USB cable.
Step 2. Enable USB debugging on Pixel
The program will prompt you to "Enable USB debugging" according to three different situations:
1) For Android 2.3 or earlier: Enter "Settings" < Click "Applications" < Click "Development" < Check "USB debugging"
2) For Android 3.0 to 4.1: Enter "Settings" < Click "Developer options" < Check "USB debugging"
3) For Android 4.2 or newer: Enter "Settings" < Click "About Phone" < Tap "Build number" for several times until getting a note "You are under developer mode" < Back to "Settings" < Click "Developer options" < Check "USB debugging"
Note: If you still get this window and the USB debugging has been enabled, please try to disable it and reset it again.
Click OK on your Google Pixel phone so as the program can detect it.
Step 3. Begin to analyzing and scan your Google Pixel
When you see the below windows, your Google Pixel has been connected to the program successfully. Now, select the file type "Gallery" "Picture Library" and "Videos" and click "Next" button to analyze your Google Pixel for deleted files.
Turn to the screen of your Galaxy phone now, you will see a request pops up on it. Just click "Allow" and "Start" button one-by-one, which will allow the program to scan lost data from your device.
Step 4. Preview and Retrieve Photos and Videos from Google Pixel
Preview the recoverable file in the category of "Gallery", "Photo Library" and "Videos" at the left side of the window, then check the files you want back and click "Recover" to save them on your computer.
Finished!All lost or deleted photos off your Google Pixel/Pixel XL phone be retrieved and saved on your computer.If you want to view the recovered pictures on your Google Pixel phone again,you can use this Googe Pixel Manager to import photos from computer to Google Pixel.What's more,this Android manager tool can help you transfer and convert videos, music to Google Pixel/XL from computer, iPhone, iTunes and other Android devices.
Only few steps,the Android data recovery helps you scan and retireve photos on Google Pixel,but we recommend you should backup your Google Pixel regularly.
More information about Android Data Recovery:
1) Restore lost or deleted contacts and SMS text messages directly from your Android smartphone.
2) Get back photos, video, audio files and document from SD cards inside your Android device, no matter they are lost because of accidentally deleting, factory resetting, flashing ROM or rooting, etc.
3) Preview and selectively check to get back photos, videos, messages and contacts.
4) Almost all Android smartphones and tablets are supported, such as Google Nexus, Samsung, HTC, Motorola, LG, etc.
5)Retrieve data from broken Samsung phone
6) Read and retrieve the files with 100% safety and quality.
Now, download Android Data Recovery to have a try!