If your Android device fails to connect with the software, If you Android device unable connect to the computer,please try the following suggestions to get connected:
1. Ensure that you have the latest version of the software. This link will allow you to download and install the most up to date version:Android Data Recovery or Android Data Recovery for Mac
2. Make sure that your device is powered on, and that USB Debugging is enabled.
3. Reseat the USB cable to reconnect the device to the computer, and watch to ensure it’s connected to the computer first, then the software.
4. Remove other USB devices that are attached to the computer, as they may be conflicting with the device you wish to recover from.
To connect your HTC, Motorola, Samsung, Sony Xperia, Lenovo, LG, Google Nexus and other android phone to computer and the software,please make sure that you have the most up to date driver for your android device on your computer
5. Make sure that you have the most up to date driver for your device on your computer. It’s highly recommended to visit the manufacturer’s website to get the latest driver from them.
For your reference, this link will allow you to find the correct driver for your specific device: http://developer.android.com/sdk/oem-usb.html
If you are still having issue,please messages to us.We will test and try to find the best answer for you,so that your device can be recognized in future upgrades.
Click on the support tab to select your products/device. Different regions will have different links.